Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tin Man- Day 11 - COMPLETE!












I wasn't sure if I could pull it off in time, but I am officially done with the Tin Man. This one is based of Jack Haley's classic portrayal from the motion picture Wizard of Oz. I have to admit that I am very happy with the results, I wasn't sure if I could pull off the face, but I think it's worked out fine. This is probably my best work yet, and will be entered into the MiniMunny Contest at KidRobot. Wish me Luck, and I'd love to hear your comments.

4 comments:

Hemish said...

Thats awesome, here's hoping it places in the contest because it really is quite spectacular!!

Unknown said...

He turned out great! Good luck in the contest.

Eric Darrah said...

Great work Feddy. Good luck in the contest.

Johnny Bravo said...

This is great! I've been using some Tin Man stuff as my avatar on Facebook because I had heart surgery this year... would you mind if I nab one of these pics for my profile if I include a link to your site here?